Wednesday, December 23, 2009

getting started..

Assalamualaikum wbt.

this is my very first entry. actually i'm not good at writing. although i do like thinking, but normally it ends in my mind. only when i met some friends who are open minded and i could share my thoughts, i'll be very active describing what's inside my head. but i have to admit there are not many open minded people around me. sometimes they tried to act like they're open minded, but when you touch issues like politics, religions, sports etc., they'll show their true identity. so for me it's better to shut up than creating problems with those people. i have my own brain so it's up to me how i'd like to think. i don't wanna lose friends just because we have different ideology.

i'm still thinking about how am i going to navigate this blog. one of my hobby is blog hopping or blog walking. there are so many kinds of blog available nowadays. but i do like to read islamic blogs with good advices. however, i can't be like them because i'm not as good as them. i'm just a simple muslim and still got a lot to learn. let the expert do the good job and insyaAllah i'll try to spread their words in my blog.

i think that's all for now. i hope this won't be the last. God, give me strength, give me idea to write; hopefully with my writings, i'll be able to help other people and myself becoming better muslims. i'm also not a good english speaker and writer. but i hope i can use this blog as a platform for me to improve. insyaAllah i'll try my best to use simple english which i know and make sure other people understand what i'm babbling about. comments and corrections regarding my contents, grammars, nouns etc. are fully allowed.

wasalam

No comments:

Post a Comment